Cosset My Face
$ 75.00 Regular price
Includes & Steps:
- Day Cleanser: Cheeky Clean is a Caffeine Menthol soap used to awaken, tighten and tone face. It can also help to reduce rosacea.
- Night Cleanser: Clean Sweep is an Activated Charcoal soap great at drawing out excess oil and impurities. Our charcoal is sourced from sustainable coconut husks. Star Anise helps detoxify and cleanse. Ylang Ylang balances sebum production; leaving your skin with a healthy glow. We add unrefined Hemp See oil to moisturize and nourish your skin. Inhale deeply to clear and rejuvenate your mind. Cation, do not apply bar directly to skin, the charcoal can be abrasive.
- Face Sponge - Konjac Face Sponge should be used with both bar soaps to cleanse your skin of dirt, blackheads and bacteria. It treats clogged pores and acne. This sponge is natural and biodegradable. Microwave weekly for 20 sec to disinfect.
- Face Scrub - Sweet Face is a natural approach to restore balance and youthfulness to your face without preservatives. It contains Hemp oil which fights free radicals and maintains elasticity. Moroccan Argan oil and Jojoba oil fight the effects of aging and are an acne solution for all skin types. Caffeine awakes your skin, Vitamin A reduces wrinkles, and repairs cells to maintain and regain your youthful glow.
- Face Steams - Therapy Marble Lavender (restoring), Lemongrass (anti-bacterial) and Breathe (opens airways). Fill bowl with boiling water, drop Therapy Marble in bowl to dissolve. Place a towel over head and move face 5-10 inches over the bowl. Steam your face in 2 sessions for 5-10 min each allowing your skin to breathe for a few minutes in between sessions.
- Moisturize - Face Envy in a light weight face moisturizer for all skin types. Amazing oils penetrate deep to heal and nourish; Hemp, Argon, and Shea to name a few. Preservative-free and all-natural. Lavender and Ylang Ylang essential oils maintain a healthy balance of oil in your face to produce a youthful restored face.
- Bath Bag - Alternative use for Therapy Marble; hang a marble in the bath bag on your faucet to create a body steam.